Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
Get ready to lead and develop a highly engaged team of Rogers Sports & Media salespeople in Halifax. Collectively you will help small, medium and large businesses throughout Atlantic Canada realize the dreams they have for their companies. In the process, you will conquer goals and objectives of your own, drive revenue to unseen heights and shape a culture that is the envy of the industry.
What you will do...
REVENUE & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Support and manage Rogers Sports & Media's Sales team in Halifax to exceed all revenue goals.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets through a healthy balance of increasing current client contracts as well as new business development across all of Atlantic Canada, as tracked via Salesforce in a timely and thorough manner.
- Through consultative selling, achieve/exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets for each platform by leveraging the breadth of Rogers Sports & Media product offerings to effectively meet identified client objectives. These platforms include Digital, Radio, Television & Out-of-Home.
COLLABORATION & INNOVATION
- Collaborate with interlocking teams and business units to deliver best in class client solutions and contribute to the broader team/market's quarterly/annual revenue targets.
- Develop innovative opportunities to attract new business and position Rogers Sports & Media to be best in class.
- Demonstrate professional development in key areas of growth in the pursuit of single source knowledge.
- Demonstrate participation and engagement in driving team culture.
- Support and track team personal development goals and participation in Rogers initiatives.
MAINTAIN AN ACTIVE CLIENT BASE
- In addition to managing the Halifax team, the successful candidate will maintain and develop a client base of their own.
What you will bring...
- A strong track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Dynamic relationship & communication skills
- Well organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Innovative thinking
- Self-starter with energy, discipline and enthusiasm
- Working knowledge of order management systems (Wide Orbit, S4M, Operative1) an asset
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- A desire to learn & grow in a constantly evolving media and business world
- Insatiable desire to win
Here's what you can expect in return...
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets.
- A team that trusts one another and wants to win together.
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both what they do and how they do it.
- Hardware and software to support your day-to-day needs.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract : Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 6080 Young St. 9th Floor (003), Halifax, NS
Travel Requirements : Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Media
Requisition ID: 291127
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media