Date: Oct 27, 2023
Location: British Columbia, CA
Seniority Level: Associate
Employment type: Permanent
Workplace Type: Remote
Company: Forty Creek Distillery Lt
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.
Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry.
General Description of the Role
In addition to reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, the Customer Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Customer Marketing Manager and Commercial Managers (STM, FSM, & SCM) to conduct administrative and support activities to keep the procurement process, listing and retail programming applications running efficiently across Canada.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager to develop internal ways of working to ensure business objectives are met effectively and efficiently.
- Support the procurement process through duties including, but not limited to:
- Setting up new vendors within the payment system
- Submitting requisitions for new Purchase Orders
- Managing Purchase Orders through various software applications (SAP, COUPA)
- Managing Invoicing through various software applications (SNOW)
- Check deliveries against purchase orders to ensure that all materials have arrived and in the ordered quantity.
- Provide support to COUPA users as required.
- Ensure Financial and trade tools are up to date.
- Assist in the management of all Regional Retail programming, including but not limited to:
- Programming applications to regional customers
- Product listing applications to regional customers
- Retail programming grid management, updating program status.
- Retail programming POS coordination with Customer Manager & Field Sales Managers.
- Assist and support the Commercial Team by providing support for the following:
- Coordinating the production of local/regional Sales Tools such as sell sheets, price lists, menus, window decals, etc.
- Coordinating and supporting the team in the organization, scheduling, and reporting of trade shows, local events and retail tastings.
- POS Management (allocation, shipments, etc.)
- Assist the Customer Marketing Manager with other day-to-day activities with internal and external stakeholders, supporting the overall National Sales Team.
- Acts responsibly, always, concerning the consumption of any and all of Campari's portfolio of products and any and all forms of alcoholic beverages.
- Customer & Channel Marketing
- Supply Chain
- Agencies (Accenture, Retail Tasting, Experiential)
- Liquor Boards/Customers
- Graphic Design Agency
- 1+ years of experience in Trade Marketing, Marketing, or Sales or a position with a high volume of administrative tasks
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in a Marketing, Sales or a related field
- Able to manage a high volume of administrative and data entry tasks.
- Customer service skills and customer relationship management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities which are time-sensitive, with limited resources and budget.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a person of high integrity and commitment, with a strong work ethic.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Prioritizes company goals and lives the Campari values.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of enterprise-class systems (SAP)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Campari Group we believe in building more value together, thus we see diversity in all forms as a source of enrichment. Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual's race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note to applicants:
Your application will be assessed based on your abilities, expertise, general knowledge and experience, not because of any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information you may possess. You must not disclose to Campari Group any such information. In the event that you are asked a question that cannot be answered without disclosure of any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information (including from a current or prior employer or their vendors or customers), you must decline to answer the question.
Notice to third party agencies: