Unleash Your Creativity with L'OCA!
Are You the Visionary We Seek?
L'OCA is not just on a mission to design - we're here to inspire! Dive into an ocean of boundless creativity, where your designs will be the ripple that touches every corner of our brand. We're scouting for a full-time Graphic Designer, someone who's not just skilled but has a fire in their heart to innovate and create.
Your Canvas Will Include
- In-store artistic marvels
- Bespoke private label packaging
- Mesmerizing website graphics
- Impactful digital social campaigns
Our Ideal Creative Maverick
- Fluent in the language of Adobe's Creative Suite
- Boasts experience with the charm of print design
- Understands the pulse of both digital & print media in the realms of CMYK & RGB
- Works seamlessly within brand constraints, yet has the spirit to paint outside the lines
- Is a beacon of versatility, embracing open-mindedness
- Exceptionally organized, with a hawk's eye for detail and a relentless chase for deadlines
- Welcomes the winds of change, eager to learn, and hungry for feedback
- Comes with a legacy of at least 2 years in Graphic Design
Why Choose L'OCA?
- Tribe Vibes Join a brigade of brilliant Graphic Designers, Marketing Maestros, Stellar Content Writers, Digital Gurus, and Visionary Directors. We work hard, play hard, and celebrate creativity like no other!
- Unending Growth Immense learning vistas, competitive salaries, team escapades, and ladders to climb higher in your career.
Ready to Paint Your Future?
Let your portfolio be your storybook! Send it over along with your resume and a quirky note about what makes you, YOU.
Please keep in mind that this is an in-office position based out of our corporate head office in Edmonton, AB, and any applications submitted without a portfolio will, sadly, not be considered. So, make sure you provide examples of work!
Let's embark on a journey of imagination and inspiration together.
L'OCA Quality Market is an emerging specialty grocer and gourmet food retailer in Canada whose purpose is to ?Spread the Love? by delivering a world-class food experience. Our core values are Quality, Scratch, Theatre, Service, and Love. Each location is comprised of a full artisanal market experience, including full-service restaurant(s), where traditional artisanal craftsmanship and service on the front end meets new world technology and innovation on the back end. A revolutionary purchasing and org structure, supported by custom technology, allows us to leverage efficiency across the business unit to drive scratch perishable production, massive prepared foods selection, full carcass meat programs, and world class service in a cost-effective format. There is also a special place in our hearts for quality local and Canadian products and we aim to deliver positive change to the food chain through a focus on local sourcing and private label partnerships. We are currently laying the groundwork for a national chain focused initially on western Canada. Our first location is 48k square feet, and located in Sherwood Park, Alberta.