Marketing Technical Analyst - Full-Time (Continuing)
About the University
It's your time to shine!
Work where the world comes to create, discover and learn.
We are one of Canada's top universities and leading research institutions. With more than 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students, two campuses (Lethbridge and Calgary), seven faculties and schools, and more than 2,500 employees, ULethbridge is Lethbridge's second largest employer. Faculty and staff come together to contribute, each in their own way, to establishing ULethbridge as Canada's destination university. In 2022, Lethbridge was recognized as one of Canada's top small cities.
The University of Lethbridge has an exciting career opportunity for a full-time continuous marketing technical analyst. This is a vital position within the Student Affairs, and Student Enrolment and Registrar's Office (SEARS) team, beginning as soon as possible. SEARS is a high-functioning team that puts students at the centre of all we do. We are responsible for strategic enrolment management (SEM), recruitment, student records and engagement, marketing and communications, and convocation; in other words, the entire lifecycle of a uLethbridge student.
Our ideal marketing technical analyst has superior technical ability and creativity to solve complex problems. You will help shape the future of our students by sharing information about the extraordinary opportunities and student services available at uLethbridge. You bring a high level of computer literacy, an understanding of websites in a Drupal environment, and experience in analytical research and report writing. You have a passion for keeping up-to-date on technological trends and can explain technical concepts and data-analytics to non-users.
Reporting to the manager of strategic communications and marketing, the marketing technical analyst handles:
- Maintenance of our customer relationship management system (CRM), including building, launching and monitoring communications plans
- Analytics and updating the ulethbridge future-student website
- Identification of effective data analytics to improve our decision-making process related to technologies, as well as implement strategies to improve use of technology within recruitment and student engagement
- Customer service, content curation and supporting the implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns on social media
- Support technologies used for campus events, including convocation, mobile information evenings, New Student Orientation, Open House and student engagement workshops
- Measure the effectiveness of recruitment and communication activities using online tools and the CRM
The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree, and preferably, at least two years of experience in a post-secondary marketing or recruitment environment. The incumbent is data-driven and deadline-focused. An extensive technical skillset is required including planning, tracking and campaign management experience.
Suitable backgrounds for this position may include new media, computer science, marketing, e-marketing, or information technologies.
Starting Salary Range (at 1.0 FTE)
$4,701.00 - $5,323.00 monthly
Full Salary Range (at 1.0 FTE)
$4,701.00 - $5,945.00 monthly (AUPE - Grade 11)