Who you are
You are a service-oriented individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You are a highly organized and passionate communicator ready to make an impact in the world of corporate communications. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our internal stakeholders. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to contribute to the success of one of Canada's Best Managed companies.
We are seeking a talented Corporate Communications Coordinator to join our team. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of our Toronto Support Centre. Reporting to the Director of Internal Communications and Engagement, you will work closely together to execute our corporate communications strategies, support change management initiatives, and ensure effective internal and external communications. If you have a keen eye for detail, a strong understanding of corporate communications, and a drive to create meaningful change, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will
1. Support the execution of corporate communications strategies:
- Collaborate with the Director of Internal Communications and Engagement to implement corporate communications plans that align with our organizational goals and values.
- Assist in developing key messages, selecting appropriate communication channels, and ensuring consistent and timely delivery of communication materials.
2. Assist in change management communications:
- Support change management initiatives by developing and disseminating internal communications related to organizational changes, projects, and initiatives.
- Help create materials that inform and engage employees during periods of transition and change.
3. Coordinate internal and digital communications:
- Support the coordination and creation of internal communications materials, including newsletters, announcements, and intranet content.
- Work with various digital platforms and channels to distribute communications to the company (e.g., Mail Chimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SharePoint, Generative AI tools)
- Bring innovation and curiosity mindset to setting up and managing these tools to drive performance, impact, productivity, and efficiency.
4. Conduct research and gather information:
- Conduct research to gather relevant information and data for communication projects.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging communication tools and technologies.
5. Assist with content creation:
- Support the development and editing of communication materials, including articles, blog posts, social media content, and presentations.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create compelling and engaging content.
6. Monitor and measure communication effectiveness:
- Monitor and analyze communication efforts, including tracking metrics, gathering feedback, and reporting on the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Provide recommendations for improvement and optimization.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate communications or a related role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to producing high-quality materials.
- Familiarity with various communication channels and tools, including social media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
dentalcorp is Canada's largest and fastest growing network of dental practices, committed to advancing the overall well-being of Canadians by delivering the best clinical outcomes and unforgettable experiences. dentalcorp acquires leading dental practices, uniting its network in a common goal: to be Canada's most trusted healthcare network. Leveraging its industry-leading technology, know-how and scale, dentalcorp offers professionals the unique opportunity to retain their clinical autonomy while unlocking their potential for future growth.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. At dentalcorp, we recognize that inclusivity and diversity strengthen our culture and make us better. We are committed to ensuring that the talent we hire is reflective of the diverse communities and patients we serve. To ensure equal opportunity for all candidates, we strongly encourage applicants requiring an accommodation to let their recruiter know during the recruitment/selection process. We appreciate all applicants for taking the time to apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.