Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Looking for a new challenge and want to join a Fortune 500 company focused on technology and innovation? At Global Payments, you'll have many opportunities for growth and development and we promise everyday will be an exciting challenge. Join our dynamic team!
What's in it for you?
- Salary: $50,000
- Hybrid work
- Benefits after 30 days
- Growth and development
- Innovative and established industry
- Fast paced and challenging environment
The sales and administrative assistant role is a pivotal one supporting the SVP/VP and sales staff for the Central/Western National Accounts team. The person in this role will be responsible for sharing sales support as well as the administrative functions supporting this dynamic team of retention specialists.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Manage SVP and VP calendars
- Assist with trip reservation
- Assist with processing of expenses, invoices and cheque requests if necessary
- Manage technology and supply orders for the team
- Prepare presentations and help with other tasks related to the Sales department.
- Help manage a shared mailbox for client requests
- Create and update weekly and monthly reports when necessary.
- Create follow-up reports for representatives and maintenance requests for merchants.
- Respond to enquiries and ensure that support SLA's are met.
- Ensure the liaison with the account managers and other departments as needed to solve merchants requests.
- Assist with the management of SalesForce CSP .
- Assist in timely and accurate reporting of all sales roles.
- Process terminal orders. Follow-up on terminal status as required.
- Communicate the new product information, new procedures and application revisions to the sales staff.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the procedural administrative process for the department.
- Answer representatives' questions concerning the internal system, orders, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Post secondary education, preferably with focus on Business, Sales, Marketing or Administration
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Multi-task, flexible, independent, team player
- Proficiency with Google tools
- Technology oriented
- Fast thinker and good decision maker
- Ability to answer questions efficiently and effectively
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
Who are we?
Global Payments is a leader of the payment technology industry with over 24 000 employees worldwide. We pride ourselves on innovation and inclusion.
Our team is helping customers achieve amazing results. It's our passion for success that has led to years of out-performing the competition. Join us and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
How we care about our people :
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment with a relaxed, casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage
- Life insurance plans
- Retirement savings programs
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Volunteering opportunities
- Safe place for the LGBTQIA2+ community
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.