Here are some of the great benefits that we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with company match
- Opportunity for career stability and growth
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Affinity group for women (dependent on location)
- On the job training
As the Coordinator, HR/Payroll & Benefits , you will be responsible for processing all employee transactions, maintaining employee records, answering questions from employee and managers on program questions, and preparing and distributing basic workforce information to managers as required. This position is the primary contributor of basic/general person and employment information, including benefits, into the Oracle HCM Cloud system. Assist the payroll team with basic functions related to payroll.
- Effectively and efficiently process workforce transactions so that timely and accurate employee and organizational management information is available at all times.
- Receive inquiries and requests coming through the portal, via email or via phone and process, reassign, or escalate as required to ensure service level standards are achieved.
- Prepare basic reports for managers and leaders, as required.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement with current HCM application.
- Conduct testing of new functionality or patches, as required.
- First point of contact for benefit questions, as well as conducting benefit/pension onboarding meetings.
- Journal entry and pension reconciliation related to payroll.
- Provide assistance to the payroll team to reconcile and balance payrolls.
- Balance hours through UKG (Time and Attendance system)
- 2-3 years experience working in a high-paced, deadline driven administrative, Payroll or accounting functions.
- High school graduate or GED
- PCP Designation (or working towards) will be an asset.
- Well organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to proficiently prioritize work.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated competence using integrated enterprise information systems and human capital management/human resource management systems.
- High attention to detail and data accuracy with strict adherence to security policies and handling of confidential information
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Word.