Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
- BDO Lixar is looking for a Ceridian Dayforce Core HR Implementation Consultant to join our People Experience team, with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Canada. The individual will own the following responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted advisor to external clients and BDO project teams in implementing Ceridian Dayforce Core HR
- Lead all phases of the Dayforce implementation including Discovery, Configuration, Testing, Go-live and Post Go-Live
- Collect, document & validate client functional requirements, mapping to Dayforce functionality
- Configure Ceridian Dayforce to meet client functional requirements
- Provide internal status updates, noting issues/risks with recommended resolution to Green
- Implement Organizational Readiness best practices in preparation for rollout
- Train client staff for them to capably perform day-to-day activities
- Manage multiple client/project engagements simultaneously
- Identify best practices/lessons learned & document/share internally & with Ceridian
- Complete new release training as needed & be our expert on Ceridian Dayforce
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
- 2+ years of Ceridian Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation experience, with a focus on Dayforce Core HR functionality
- Understanding of common Payroll and Human Capital Management (HCM) business practices
- Business process mapping experience
- Relationship management & consulting acumen â asking the right question to design the right solution
- Leading and facilitating client workshops and sessions
- Managing multiple implementations/engaging w clients at the same time
- Ceridian certification is an asset
- Change Management experience is an asset
- Understanding & developing relational databases & SQL is an asset
- Self-motivated, articulate & able to engage audiences
- Excellent organization, communication & collaboration skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
Pay Range: $64,000 - $120,000/annum
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2023 . This recognition is a milestone we're thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Diversity Equity and Inclusion Officer , we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us .
Flexibility: All BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and virtually unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place.
Our model is a blended approach designed to support the flexible needs of our people, the firm and our clients. It's about creating work experiences that meet everyone's needs and providing flexibility to adjust when, where and how we work to meet the expectations of our role.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click "Apply now" to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page .