Keller Equipment Supply Ltd. specializes in supplying petroleum fueling systems and vehicle maintenance shop equipment in Western Canada for the last 50 years. Our branches are located in Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, and Winnipeg. This is an exciting, career-growth opportunity with an innovative and established company.
Scope Of The Job
Keller Equipment is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Full-Time Inside Sales/Customer Service professional to join our Sales Team in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Candidate must have a sales background with a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- Research and develop new customer relationships
- Support Outside Sales (when required)
- Order entry and assisting customers with all aspects of sales from beginning to end
- Assist shipping/receiving (when required)
- Represent the company at tradeshows (travel possible)
- Must have minimum post-secondary education
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver's license
- Must possess a valid passport and be able to travel to the U.S.A. and be bondable.
- Industry experience is advantageous, but not a requirement as product training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Self-driven with time management skills and a strong ability to learn
- Must be a team player
- Dental care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP Match
- Monday to Friday
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident in what you bring to the table, please send your resume to Drew Keller.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Keller ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge, capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.