Manager, Marketing Strategy and Planning (12 Month Contract)
We're looking to fill a 12 month contract for a Manager, Marketing Strategy and Planning, or as we like to say, a Go-To-Market Guru!
Are you a leader who provides mentorship and influences continuous growth and wants to join our diverse & vibrant team? Then read on. Rümi is a bright new member of the ATCO family and operates 3 lines of business under the Rümi umbrella: Rümi Products & Services, ATCOenergy and Blue Flame Kitchen.
This role focuses on leading strategy, planning and Go-To-Market for all three lines of business as a member of the fierce and friendly Marketing Team. Should you join our team, you can expect lots of laughter, nerdy debates and quirky personalities. We challenge each other to be as awesome as we can be while having lots of fun along the way.
On a daily basis, you'll lead the marketing planning and execution for all campaigns across all levels of the marketing funnel for all 3 of our lines of business, acting as a trusted advisor and thought partner for each business. You'll manage the relationship with our Media agency to ensure we get the right messages in the right place and work with channel partners to deploy those messages on owned channels. You'll oversee all aspects of planning, including weekly blocking charts, briefs, integrated campaign plans, GTM presentations, a multi-million-dollar departmental budget, and annual planning. You'll also oversee reporting on campaigns and our monthly marketing activity.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Engagement, you'll lead a small team of talented brand management experts. You'll be responsible for fostering a high-performance team environment and determining the right channel mix and optimal investment levels to achieve results. This is a key strategic position responsible for driving sales for each of our lines of business.
Who you are:
- A friendly neighbour
- A collaborator who works well with our marketing team, agency colleagues, and other internal cross functional teams to meet overall marketing objectives.
- A highly organized and detailed individual who loves to plan.
- A strategic and innovative thinker with an ability to analyze problems and provide well-structured solutions.
- A strong leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to develop, motivate and manage a top-caliber team around a compelling vision.
What you're great at:
- Leading a team. You recognize your team's strengths and promote a culture of high performance, accountability, creativity and curiosity. You set clear expectations and create opportunities for your team.
- Powerpoint and Excel. You are an expert at leveraging these tools to build, communicate and report on marketing plans.
- Agency and Stakeholder management. You are experienced at managing external partners and internal stakeholders and bringing everyone together to execute integrated campaigns.
- Campaign execution. You're adept at developing, implementing, and optimizing multi-channel advertising campaigns across all levels of the marketing funnel.
- Budget and Project management. You are skilled at delivering campaigns on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Driving sales. You know how to work alongside a sales team to maximize sales through our marketing efforts.
- Measuring success. From start to finish, you know what the campaign objectives are, how to measure success, analyze data to draw insights, and optimize performance and then translate your reporting and performance metrics for interested stakeholders.
What you have:
- A minimum of 8 years of marketing experience, with a minimum of 5 of those being in a go-to-market or marketing planning role, overseeing large marketing budgets.
- A university degree in marketing or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
If you're not yet convinced that working at Rümi could be the smartest decision you ever made, we also offer*
- Hybrid work schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs in office, Monday/Friday flexible.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities to give back. Rümineers are always, in all ways caring!
- Charitable donation matching. Donate to the charities that matter most to you you're your community, and we'll help you double the impact.
- So much more!
This role is located at ATCO Park, Calgary.
Rümi exists to make people happy by making it easier for everyone to love the places they live and work and that begins with us. By making diversity, equity and inclusion a top priority, we're building a team of Rümineers that reflect our core values and empowering our people to bring their whole selves to work.