At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Our growing Creative Communications team is hiring a Content Marketing Specialist located in our Winnipeg Head office to champion the Richardson Pioneer brand through the creation of relevant, impactful, and memorable content. Reporting to the Manager, Communications & PR, this role will support Richardson Pioneer's go-to-market strategy.
In partnership with the Creative Communications team and Agribusiness Analyst, you will apply your deep understanding of digital and content marketing to enhance the Richardson Pioneer brand, strengthen internal and external connections, and meet overarching business objectives. You will evaluate consumer and industry trends, gauging how, when, and in what context Richardson Pioneer will participate.
- Conceptualize and implement content strategies for Richardson's agribusiness division. You will maintain a thorough understanding of the business to produce best in class content across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with Agribusiness Analyst and product line leads to develop and execute the annual content roadmap for Richardson's e-business tool - the CropWatch? portal - including managing supplier digital media plans.
- Manage the Richardson Pioneer corporate social media content lifecycle from ideation, creation, and editing through to approvals, distribution, measurement, maintenance, and improvement.
- Discover, engage, and manage partners and industry influencers who share company values, perspectives, and motivations to resonate with target audiences and enhance visibility of the Richardson Pioneer brand.
- Consistently and meticulously research macro trends, market landscapes, Richardson customer journeys, and category trends to gain clear insights for pathways to meeting brand and sales objectives.
- Organize regular content audits, identifying strengths, opportunities, and gaps to proactively maintain forward-thinking and effective content plans.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, marketing, digital marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience developing customer-centric content marketing strategies and creatively leveraging digital and social tools for distribution to successfully meet business objectives. You will have a strong grasp on storytelling and digital audiences.
- Deep understanding of organic and paid social media to captivate, educate, inspire, and optimize engagement.
- Proficient with marketing analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, and others.
- Ability to collaborate with creative professionals and work independently, facilitating meetings to update key stakeholders. You will have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Valid driver's license required, as duties include visiting country elevator operations in-season and occasional internal and external conferences.
Portfolio Submission: Please provide a link to a portfolio or include samples of your recent work.
Successful applicants will be subject to a marketing communications-related writing test.
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by November 16, 2023.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person