Sr. React Front-End Developer
Cognizant is looking for a Sr. React Front-End Developer with 10+ years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the team and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Location: Toronto, CANADA
Please note- You must be legally authorized to work for any employer in CANADA without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ready to be fully functional member of self-driven team.
- Complete programming task including estimation design, analysis, coding, configuration testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documentation, application health monitoring, alerting etc.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Manual and Automated Unit Testing
- Performance Tuning
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience.
- Discuss with offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion?for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
# LI- PH1
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 01 2023
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.