Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB is seeking a term Talent Coordinator (Recruitment Coordinator) to join our Talent Acquisition team in support of our upcoming recruitment drives!
The Recruitment Coordinator will source, screen and attract top talent for our upcoming turnaround and projects teams, and will also involve traveling to attend in-person hiring events across Canada.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Opportunities for growth, development, and full time employment;
Positive and safe work environment
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Post job opening on various mediums;
- Review and shortlist candidates;
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews with qualified candidates;
- Attract top talent through various job boards and passive sourcing techniques;
- Plan for and coordinator preparing for in-person hiring events;
- Attend in person hiring events with the ability to travel across Canada;
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to create job postings, schedule interviews, manage candidates through our applicant tracking system and external job boards, etc.
- Customer service focused with effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills (experience using MS office applications and/or Oracle is an asset);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Self-starter and problem solver that takes initiative to deliver results;
- Ability to travel up to 30% to attend in person hiring events;
- Adaptable to changing business demands.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Job Posting Notes:
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $25.00-$30.00 per hour