Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
Our Auto Parts Division is the largest Canadian distribution network of automobile replacement parts. Our banners in this division include the renowned NAPA Auto Parts, Altrom/Auto-Camping, and NAPA/CMAX. we believe we don't just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we'd be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
Our Altrom Auto Group Branch in Burnaby, BC is looking for you to join the team! Flexible availability is preferred. This position pays between $19.10 and $26.05 per hour (depending on experience)
- benefits, paid time off, an awesome discount on parts and many other great benefits!
The Inside Sales Representative assists the Branch in building relationships and sales with commercial accounts. The incumbent is responsible for working closely with the other team members from the branch for selling parts and advising customers about automotive repairs and solutions to the best of their ability. The Inside Sales Representative should ensure that AAG clients receive excellent support and service in an efficient and friendly manner. They should act as a business consultant assisting their clients to grow their business and become more profitable.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Delivering a high level of client support.
- Effectively communicating product features, benefits and warranty policy information to clients.
- Demonstrating a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct at all times.
- Building relationships with commercial/wholesale accounts to generate sales for the branch.
- Performing activities relating to client service as designated by Supervisor.
- Understanding and utilizing all company's commercial marketing programs.
- Taking an active role in the execution of the stores' commercial/wholesale sales strategy.
- Answering customers' questions (e.g. return issues, labour warranty claims, automotive repairs questions, arranging for manufacturer attention if required etc.).
- Understand and promote the company's electronic ordering program.
- Support AR effort as required (e.g. responding to requests for statements, arranging for cheques pick up, ensuring requested credits are handled in a timely fashion etc).
- Ensuring the cleanliness of workstation and, to the best of their ability, the integrity and protection of store's property and assets (e.g. inventory, vehicles, etc).
- Other Duties as assigned by Branch Manager or RM.
To join our team, you need:
- Demonstrated experience in the automotive aftermarket parts industry and a good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems
- Experience with in-side sales for auto parts
- Ability to resolve customer issues (e.g. pricing, service, warranty complaints, etc.)
- Ability to organize and carry-out daily, weekly and monthly schedules
- A demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service both in person and on the phone
- Excellent communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Experience working under pressure and setting priorities
- An appetite for continuous learning and knowledge
- Valid driver's license
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!