At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you'll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You'll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you'd like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Join the Pros!
Responsible for providing superior customer service to customers over the phone or in person for Hydronics and Heating customer needs. Responsibilities include assessing the customer needs promptly and efficiently, making product recommendations, providing accurate information regarding the product details, taking sales orders and ensuring that delivery times and information are recorded accurately to ensure that we exceed the customers' expectations.
What's in it for you?
- Full health care benefits starting day one.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the Core package.
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you will do:
- Responsible for completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
- Ability to use resource materials to problem solve and find solutions for customers;
- Provide technical support to both Wolseley team and customers;
- Ensuring customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers to maintain relationships and to cultivate additional business;
- Work successfully in a team environment with a drive to provide strong customer support;
- Responding to customers requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
- Achieving sales and process targets and objectives as set by manager;
- Participate in trade shows, training, and vendor product meetings to remain up to date on product knowledge, emerging trends, rebates, and product offerings;
- Understanding customer needs and promote and up sell products;
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
What you will bring:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment or Hydronics Installation/service
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Knowledgeable of industry products;
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
Pay Range: $55,000 - $58,000
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months if other new and exciting opportunities arise that match your skills and qualifications.
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.