Carbon Management Canada (CMC) is looking for a Marketing and Communications Specialist to support the delivery of CMC's marketing strategy. Key responsibilities and duties of the position are establishing, implementing and monitoring the digital strategy for the organization. The day-to-day tasks of the Marketing and Communications Specialist include:
- Communicating the value of marketing to staff and creating buy-in for initiatives;
- Creating and reviewing presentations, reports and other content to ensure alignment with the brand;
- Providing tactical communications and marketing support for CMC's projects and initiatives;
- Conduct research and interviews with staff and stakeholders to develop content;
- Source opportunities for CMC and AMEP to be seen as leaders in the CCUS and methane detection spaces;
- Support the development and execution of events;
- Create content to update and maintain the website, newsletters and social media;
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in communications, marketing, or a related and relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience communicating technical information clearly and concisely
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in project management
- Ability to take a proactive role executing and completing projects
- Familiarity with CCUS and cleantech and a commitment to CMC's mission of providing experience, applied research, knowledge and infrastructure to accelerate emissions reduction results.
Carbon Management Canada (CMC) is a national, not-for-profit organization working to develop and deploy emissions reduction solutions and support the Canadian industry. We assist innovators in developing methane monitoring, carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), and subsurface monitoring technologies, and provide techno-economic analysis to companies, investors, and governments to direct research, development, investment, and policymaking. CMC aims to move solutions more quickly from research to market, thereby growing the Canadian economy, increasing Canada's competitiveness in world markets, and supporting practical, feasible, and economically viable industrial emissions reductions.
CMC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions including hiring, promotions, demotions, layoffs or terminations, compensation recruitment and selection for training or professional development are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualification without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, age, physical or mental disability, sex, marital status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or municipal law.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.