HR Implementation Specialist (Upgrades)
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
POSITION SUMMARY: The HR Implementation Specialist Upgrades (HRIS) is accountable for all aspects of assigned HR and HR related account setup, including modules, setup, validation, issue resolution, process training, initial live run(s) support, and transition to Client Services. The HRIS is responsible for successfully upgrading existing ADP clients from legacy software to ADP Workforce Now, ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction and maintaining high productivity regardless of the processing platform or client facing application involved. The IS works with medium and large sized organizations, with no limit on the complexity or feature/functionality usage of the client. The role demands a solid foundation in project management given the size and complexity of the accounts assigned.
- Thorough understanding of Upgrade Implementation processes and methodology
- Managing a portfolio of accounts from project initiation to close
- Record and manage project deliverables, risks and actions
- Managing project risks and escalations to resolution
- Provide regular Implementation status reports to stakeholders, highlighting critical issues for management and overall status of project
- Support client through all phases of the Upgrade as required
- Guides client through planning change management activities and recommends best practices.
- Proficient at providing on-site product overview sessions, if required
- Provide ongoing HR consulting support to assigned clients until transition to Client Services.
- Follow through on all aspects of the Upgrade project scope to ensure a clean transition to client services.
- Commitment to a team environment demonstrating a positive approach and co-operation
- Act as a single point of contact for all project HR related issues and escalations
- Actively manage plans, dependencies, scope, risks, issues and quality, and deliver projects in line with agreed upon overall project commitments
- Managing project scope. Investigating and making recommendations on issues that challenge scope boundaries
- Monitoring and reporting on project traction and progress and, as necessary, coordinating the development, discussion, and approval of corrective action and/or contingency plans
- Building and effectively managing multidisciplinary project teams
- Managing stakeholder relations to ensure that project delivery expectations are clearly defined and met. Build and maintain a reference-able customer relationship
- Post-secondary education or related business experience
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in payroll, HR or implementation
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong excel skills and Microsoft Office.
- General technical knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts.
- PCP certification completed or in progress
- Project Management knowledge/discipline
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now or other ADP product experience
- Bilingual French, English
- Willingness to travel by personal car to client site locally (occasionally by air)
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written, listening, probing, and negotiation skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings
- Ability to meet with client contacts of all levels
- Ability to work in varying client environments
- Commitment to work in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach and co-operation
- Ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem solve
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply ADP knowledge and product information
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction and frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity - ability to influence and interpret requests which may not be clearly defined
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check
ADP Canada will recruit, select, orient, develop, and promote associates based on our strategic direction and our values. We have made a commitment to address barriers in our employment processes and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Canadian Head Office at 416-207-2900 and ask to speak to an ADP Canada Human Resource associate or email via Isarta.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.