Clio is more than just a tech company-we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, or remote across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The Marketing Operations team is the center of operational excellence on Clio's marketing team. It is a centralized operational function with responsibilities of campaign execution, database management and segmentation, reporting and insights, email marketing, and Martech management. We build best in class automations that drive a high performing marketing team. We collaborate closely with the RevOps, SalesOps, BizOps, and CSOps teams across the business to deliver cross-functional initiatives.
Who you are:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. The Senior Marketing Operations Specialist will work alongside a team of exceptional automation experts to build a center of excellence in the organization. The successful candidate will be able to work at both strategic and tactical levels working to bring campaigns to life to drive desirable customer experience and business outcomes.
What you'll work on:
- Build scalable marketing programs and automations, including but not limited to emails, nurtures, webinars, events, landing pages, direct mail, and digital advertising campaigns
- Consult on initiatives with stakeholders on the demand generation, product marketing, content, customer marketing, and design teams, and cross-functionally with other teams as needed
- Work cross-functionality on data, reporting, and systems projects with the Revenue Operations team
- Build, refine and optimize our marketing data governance programs
- Optimize, build, and enable our list segmentation and audience targeting approach
- Create and maintain attribution, campaign, channel, audience, and lifecycle dashboards and reports
- Partner with MarOPs team in administering Marketo, which may include training and permissioning users, creating program templates, managing the lead processing and flows, monitoring SFDC sync, equipping teams with new features and functionality, building/maintaining lead scoring, and auditing data
- Procure, implement, and enable new technology for the marketing team. Maintain and administer it as required
- Develop and refine processes to optimize team efficiency and collaboration
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures. Socialize new processes and ensure they are adopted
- Train users on marketing tools, reports, and data while helping to drive adoption of SOPs, systems, and tools
- Experiment and optimize campaigns, emails, and user journeys to drive incremental impact. Share learnings with the broader marketing team.
What you may have:
- 2+ years proficient experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot)
- 2+ years proficient experience with a CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot)
- Proficient in data segmentation and reporting
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Serious bonus points if you have:
- Marketo Admin Certified
- Salesforce Admin Certified
What you will find here:
Compensation is one of the main components of Clio's Total Rewards Program. We have developed a series of programs and processes to ensure we are creating fair and competitive pay practices that form the foundation of our human and high-performing culture.
Some highlights of our Total Rewards program include:
The expected salary range* for similar roles within Clio is: $74,800 - $103,500 CAD
Competitive, equitable salary with top-tier health benefits, dental, and vision insurance
Hybrid work environment, with encouragement for local Clions (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Dublin) to be in office min. once per week on our Anchor Day.
Flexible time off policy, with an encouraged 20 days off per year.
$1800 per year towards wellness and a $500 work from home stipend at the start of employment
$2000 annual counseling benefit
RRSP matching and RESP contribution
Clioversary recognition program with special acknowledgement at 3, 5, 7, and 10 years
- Please note that the expected new hire salary range provided is derived from a group of like roles within Clio. The final offer amount for this role will be dependent on geographical region, applicable experience, and skillset of the candidate.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to
diversity, equity and inclusion
. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at