Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating solutions to power prosperity around the world. Our mission is to meet the needs and improve the chances of success for small businesses with a portfolio of solutions ranging from mileage tracking to invoicing, payroll to accounting, payments and lending.
Part of the Global Communications Organization at QuickBooks, the Strategic Communications Team is seeking a seasoned Senior Communications Manager to join the Influencer Center of Excellence (COE). The Influencer COE team drives all influencer strategy, across the purchase funnel, and partners with many cross functional partners to bring the QuickBooks brand vision to life.
A successful candidate will have a strong background in strategy, communications, end to end marketing, agency management and the ability to implement data-backed strategy across a multi-disciplinary team. This person will also work closely with other teams across the business ? including PR, government affairs, data analytics, content, social media, design, brand, marketing, engineering, product, and legal; as well as external agencies, suppliers, and subject matter experts.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years working in a marketing or communications role, preferably with experience in Financial Technology.
- 3+ years in agency management; must have experience managing an external agency and driving a successful partnership.
- Experience leading integrated influencer campaigns, from the brief writing stage, through creative development and launch.
- Expertise in both organic and paid social strategies.
- Ability to analyze performance data, and make data-backed recommendations on all decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortability with the unknown.
- A strong project manager with attention to detail and ability to drive work forward.
- Team-based mindset, with experience in large organizations and managing both up and down.
- Strong sense of creativity and ability to spot great creative and give strong feedback.
- Demonstrable experience of using data insights to generate business strategy.
- Ability to work within and navigate through a complex matrixed organization.
- Self-motivated with a curiosity to continuously learn.
- Proven ability to hit tight deadlines when working collaboratively with other teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience of managing complex projects/programs which involve a variety of stakeholders and launch milestones.
- Great business acumen with the ability to identify and prioritize the highest-impact project needs.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence other teams and individuals with different aims and priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. A bias for action and driving projects forward.
- Love of small businesses.
How you will lead
- Create and implement influencer strategies that are in line with the overall communications and marketing goals.
- Review potential collaborators and make strategic recommendations on influencer partnerships.
- Analyze performance data of campaigns and make strategic adjustments.
- Provide strategic input on media campaigns, budgetary spend across platforms.
- Be an informed social and influencer expert, staying on top of industry trends, platform updates and new opportunities for partnership.
- Develop internal relationships with key partners and work collaboratively with stakeholders within the QuickBooks business (comms/PR, social, marketing, government affairs, analytics, engineering, product, Legal, etc.).
- Manage day to day operations with influencer agency, advising on strategy, business outcomes, campaign launches and other process oriented work.
- Review influencer content and provide creative direction.
- Manage budgetary decisions on a campaign by campaign basis.