If you are passionate about business and marketing; the smallest of details matter to you, and you are continually looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently, this position is for you! As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you should be extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks that have tight deadlines. You work well on a team and individually and have excellent problem-solving skills. You can combine your graphic design skills with corporate branding and industry trends to help support your team. You will be working with agencies, vendors, internal staff, and many other individuals. You are a great communicator, task executor, creative mind, and most importantly a growth seeker who loves marketing and aligns with our core values!
- Create a media-based marketing strategy that provides positive exposure to EIA and its initiatives and is intended to recruit and retain students and high-quality staff.
- Create engaging and professional visuals, intended for all stakeholders, that reflect EIA and our brand.
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and webpage for EIA and manage on a daily basis through the supervision of the principal.
- Identify and develop PR opportunities for EIA and the principal to be used as a resource for public relations, communications, and stakeholder satisfaction (i.e. print, online, speaking, consulting, video, etc.)
- Ability to oversee all school communications. Exceptional command of English language in both written and verbal skills is a necessity.
- Responsible for all marketing initiatives for EIA.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and client relations to support sponsorship and sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material, including managing the EIA website, social media accounts print magazine, photography/videography projects, and all graphic design projects in line with marketing plans and the school's mission and vision.
- Assisting in the planning and implementing of all promotional campaigns, including major school events.
- Building and maintaining relationships with sponsors and key supporters and contributors to EIA.
- Community networking, including seeking prospective sponsors and building brand awareness.
- Managing all commitments made to each sponsor and build relationships with existing accounts.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or diploma in sales, marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent from a recognized postsecondary institution.
- Experience managing a medium sized company brand
- Experience managing and/or producing content for multiple social media platforms.
- Proven sales track record as well as experience in creating education focused content, media products would be considered an asset.
- Video Production and graphic design experience is highly preferable
- Experience with the full range of Adobe products. Candidates with a portfolio of content will be weighted higher.
This position is open to all qualified applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in employment with Edmonton Islamic Academy.