Marmon Industrial Water Limited
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our Aftermarket Sales Team in the role of Regional Sales Manager - Western Canada. The successful candidate will be an effective representative of the brand, foster productive relationships with customers, seek out new opportunities, complete project engineering and project management tasks, and become a product expert in the field.
This position can be located anywhere in Western Canada, working remotely and/or at one of our branch offices.
Overall Responsibilities :
The list below highlights the essential job responsibilities but is not exhaustive.
- Manage individual sales goals and sales activity in assigned territory.
- Complete project engineering and project management tasks.
- Actively pursue key accounts and new prospects within Marmon's industrial Cooling Towers and industrial water equipment products and services.
- Actively market and sell new towers and re construction jobs and repairs, and industrial water parts and retrofit jobs.
- Contact and meet with customers to discuss all aspects of proposals and close opportunities.
- Meet and exceed territory sales and gross margin goals.
- Develop and manage your territory's sales process (e.g. prospect, estimation & proposal, follow-up, close sale, order management, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships by meeting with customers, conducting presentations, and discussing existing and new projects
- Completes RFI/RFQ's for clients and EPC's.
- Participates in trade shows and other industry forums.
- Negotiates contracts including pricing and terms and conditions with customers
- Utilize CRM package (Goldmine) to track sales activity.
- Respond to functional and technical requirements of new projects, requests for proposals, technical service issues, and other customer centric inquires.
- Travel to customer sites required across western Canada provinces.
Qualifications, Skills, Competencies :
- Minimum 5 years related experience in field sales, project engineering and project management, and territory development
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, ideally Engineering
- Mechanically inclined, technical background
- Experience in a similar industry preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- 5+ years of field sales & relationship management experience
Willingness and ability to travel - up to 50 %
Marmon Industrial Water is a worldwide supplier of water treatment and Cooling Tower Equipment and Service, and our equipment is currently operating under diverse conditions in more than 30 countries on 6 continents. Learn more about Marmon Industrial Water at www.marmonindustrialwater.com
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.