Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
Our Auto Parts Division is the largest Canadian distribution network of automobile replacement parts. Our banners in this division include the renowned NAPA Auto Parts, Altrom/Auto-Camping, and NAPA/CMAX. we believe we don't just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we'd be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
The Account Development Specialist is the image, face and voice of NAPA. You are accountable for building and maintaining quality business relationships with existing and new customers by implementing National, Regional and District-level sales development initiatives and promoting NAPA auto parts and programs. The ADS contributes in keeping NAPA abreast of customer behavior, competitive threats and market trends. You will participate in the development and refinement of sales development initiatives at the District level.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Call on installers to sell NAPA auto parts and programs. Work with various sales teams at the regional and corporate levels.
- Implement sales development plans and support District and Regional strategies and objectives re: deployment of marketing programs and promotions.
- Work with District Sales Manager and Store managers to develop sales development plans for growing business with existing customers in his/her assigned territory.
- Gather market intelligence and report service or product issues to assigned store managers and district sales manager.
- Make pricing recommendations on accounts and assist in collections and in ensuring accounts adhere to buying conditions
To join our team, you need:
- Community College, business major or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Automotive parts industry and minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Bilingualism depending on location.
- Good computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!