Administrative Assistant - FS Partners - Elmvale, ON
FS PARTNERS, a division of GROWMARK, Inc., is a great company to work for; large enough to offer solid career opportunities and great benefits, but with a friendly, personal feel.
At FS PARTNERS, we specialize in agronomy, energy products and grain marketing. We are driven to deliver innovative solutions to help improve the profitability of our customers and farmer owners.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
If you excel at organization and relationship building and interested in learning about Agronomy then we can't wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Administrator that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers reach their goals by demonstrating expert knowledge of our products and services.
You will perform a wide variety of administrative support and office clerical functions, including:
- Communicating with customers, employees, suppliers, and other individuals via telephone or in person.
- Performing data entry, administration of customer data base, and various accounting functions.
- Assisting with inventory reconciliation and maintenance of cycle counts.
- Collecting deposits or payments.
- Promoting FS PARTNERS' products and services to allow FS PARTNERS to achieve profitable objectives
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have a Grade 12 education. Completion of college or other courses in business administration is an asset.
- You have strong computer skills including MS Excel and database management skills, with the ability to learn new applications.
- You can type 60 wpm, or more.
- You have experience in a customer-facing role.
- You possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interact in an articulate and professional manner with staff and customers.
- You demonstrate planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks with moderate interruptions and prioritize work.
- You can work independently, in a team-oriented environment, and achieve results through others.
- You frequently recommend improvements in service and procedures.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost.
- We are a company that gives back to the community.
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources.
- We provide access to in-house training and
- We ensure that employee health and
- We offer a robust benefits package including a RRSP matching program and generous
WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT US
- FS PARTNERS is a retail division of GROWMARK, INC. serves local producers across Central and Southern Ontario. We provide leading-edge agronomic products & solutions, including precision ag services delivered by a skilled team of professionals.
- Our average full-time tenure is 12 years, with 20% of our full-timers having more than 25 years of service.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Job Segment: Secretary, Data Entry, Clerical, Database, Scientific, Administrative, Technology, Engineering