0.6 FTE Permanent - 23.25 hrs/wk
Pay starts at $21.60/hr (subject to increase depending on experience)
Start Date: December 2023
Closing Date: November 24, 2023
Job Posting Number: EF-195-1124
** Opportunity for additional hours to provide administrative support to other Eden companies may be available, depending on the successful candidate
Under the supervision of the Eden Foundation Director of Development, this position assists with the planning, preparation, and successful execution of all Eden Foundation events. This position also provides administrative support to the Eden Foundation.
Experience: Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Strong ability to delegate, organize and coordinate volunteers.
- Familiarity with Winkler, Steinbach, Winnipeg and surrounding areas preferred.
- Exceptional time management and multi-task skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of maintaining a high level of professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a high-traffic department and relate to a wide variety of people.
Other Requirements and Conditions of Employment:
- Will be required to work at events on evenings or weekends.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (with the Vulnerable Sector Check).
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Current Vehicle Registration, indicating 3rd Party Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 or more.
Eden welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to: