We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our diverse management team. Our industry allows for high creativity, out of the box initiatives, travel, and industry exposure.
You are an experienced Marketing Manager who will oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. You'll be responsible for the creation and execution of promotional campaigns for new product launches and existing product lines. Our ideal candidate has experience in the entertainment and/or technology sector, preferably in Pro Audio. You are a skilled and captivating writer and have proven experience in event management such as trade shows or music productions. As Marketing Manager, you will build, coordinate, and inspire our marketing team. Acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention are the KPIs that will drive you in your daily activities.
Why Join Us? Highly competitive wages Extended Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits Dynamic Workplace Group Benefit Program Travel & Industry Exposure
- Oversee all marketing campaigns & analyzing KPIs
- Implement companywide marketing campaigns & strategies for market verticals
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new products & services
- Provide our Sales teams with appropriate marketing tools, materials, and presentations
- Develop and implement educational training programs for our customers in coordination with our Applications Team
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, and IT
- Develop and implement multimedia strategies: web design, social media, graphic design, video, and press releases
- Maintain and report on budgets
- Organize trade shows, product demos and other company events
- Build sustainable relationships and partnerships with key players such as vendors, advertising agencies, industry professionals and influencers
- Coordinate marketing & creative staff
- Report to and collaborate with Senior Management to develop brand strategy, advertising content and campaign plans
- Bachelor/MA in marketing/business administration (preferred)
- Project and event management skills (trade show experience a plus)
- Knowledge of web branding (SEO, Social Media Advertising, Email Marketing etc..
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Resourceful, taking initiative & ability to think creatively and strategically
- Budget-management skills
- Knowledgeable in traditional and emerging marketing channels & methods
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Proven track record of success in a senior marketing role, specifically with product launches and campaigns. We'd love to see your portfolio.
- Must be able to travel and have a valid passport.
Extended health care