ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS INC.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2023 by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As the Director of Marketing at CoolIT, you will lead the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns, tradeshows, industry participation, and digital marketing initiatives. You will work collaboratively with customer marketing teams to ensure a unified approach to brand promotion and customer engagement.
This role involves managing a team of Marketing Managers and Coordinators and will report into the Senior Vice President of Business Development. The Director of Marketing should aim to achieve CoolIT's business objectives and enhance our market presence within the cloud service provider, server OEM, and desktop AIO OEM sectors.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and implement marketing strategies that align with CoolIT's business goals and brand positioning. Lead the marketing team in creating and executing innovative campaigns to drive brand recognition and customer engagement;
Tradeshows and Industry Participation: Oversee CoolIT's presence at tradeshows and industry events, ensuring our brand is effectively represented and our products are showcased to key stakeholders;
- Digital Marketing: Drive CoolIT's digital marketing efforts, including website, online advertising, SEO, social media, and email marketing, to reach and engage our target audience effectively;
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with customer marketing teams to ensure alignment in marketing efforts and the effective promotion of CoolIT's solutions to their audiences;
- Team Management: Lead and mentor a team of Marketing Managers and Marketing Coordinators to achieve marketing goals and boost CoolIT's brand recognition;
- Brand Recognition: Work to establish CoolIT as a leading provider of liquid-cooling technology in the IT industry, with a focus on cloud service providers, server OEMs, and desktop AIO OEMs;
- Business Growth: Contribute to driving further business growth by supporting the sales and business development teams with effective marketing strategies; and
- Travel: International travel may be required, estimated at 15% or greater.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a strong track record of strategic leadership and team management
- Proven experience managing and mentoring teams, including Marketing Managers and Coordinators
- A passion for staying updated on new technologies and incorporating innovative marketing approaches
- Enjoys working in a collaborative culture, contributing to a team-oriented atmosphere where creativity and innovation thrive
- A commitment to ethical business practices and maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- A Master's degree is a plus
- Experience in the technology industry (hardware) is preferred
- Understanding of data center and IT markets, particularly in data center cooling strategies, is a strong asset
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day - in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like The Big Coffee Break that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.