Requisition ID: 179578
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: HR Solutions and Innovation
Travel Requirements : 0 - 10%
Job Type: Part-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia; Alberta; British Columbia; Ontario
City: Stellarton / Calgary / Vancouver / Mississauga
Location: King St. Office, Calgary Office, Tahoe Office, Vancouver Office
Postal Code: B0K 1S0
Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawtons Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Ready to Make an impact?
Sobeys is full of exciting opportunities and we are always looking for bright new talent to join our team! We currently have a contract opportunity for an HR Solutions Manager. This role can be based out of one our main offices including: Stellarton, NS; Mississauga, ON; Calgary, AB; Vancouver, BC;
Here's where you'll be focusing:
As a HR Solutions Manager with Sobeys, you will:
- Work with various stakeholders' groups to ensure that projects align with the business priorities and timelines.
- Provide guidance, oversight, and process development and improvement for all work completed by ensure timely and effective solution delivery for our HR Systems.
- Collaborate with HR leads and business leads to identify business needs and requirements.
- Work directly with partners in IT to translate system requirements to ensure delivery of the expect product in a timely manner.
- Actively promote the HR Technology platform and strategy.
- Collaborate with the HR & IT team to complete strategic priorities.
- Work closely with other cross functional groups to identify opportunities.
- Partner with IT and ITHR to ensure timely and effective completion of work required.
What you have to offer:
Your experience and resume will show us:
- 5 years of experience in either Human Resources, IT, or related areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Certificate in Project Management is an asset.
- Experience in project management for a large organization.
- Exceptional experience/expert level user of SAP HR/Ceridian.
We offer teammates competitive total compensation packages that will vary by role and location. Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization. We look forward to discussing the specific compensation details relevant to this role with candidates who are selected to move forward in the recruitment process.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.