POSITION: Sales Executive - Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
DIRECT/INDIRECT REPORTS: None
EventWorx is a full-service event management & production company with experience of owning, managing, and producing domestic and international conferences, expos, and congresses. Our portfolio is always growing and currently includes seven events primarily in the energy sector. For more information visit www.eventworx.ca
We are on the grow and are actively seeking out people who exemplify our core values: entrepreneurism, integrity, optimism, and creativity. Our team excels at collaborating with internal and external partners and our goal is to always develop products that add value to the markets we serve.
EventWorx is seeking an organized, driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales Executive - Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role by working closely within our sales department to drive sales and client satisfaction. As a Sales Professional, you will be responsible for selling exhibit space and sponsorships related to an assigned portfolio of events, engaging with both new and existing clients.
To begin with, the Sales Executive - Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales will be assigned to an existing portfolio of shows, and over time could work on new launches. As a Sales Representative, you will be at the forefront of our growth, with the potential to influence the company's market position.
You will have the unique opportunity to train alongside a group of event experts, gaining valuable insights and skills in event management and sales.
The role offers a nice balance of in-office and work-from-home formats.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong track record in sales. With 3-6 years of sales experience, they have demonstrated their ability to develop their own leads, cultivate and expand business relationships effectively. Their excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are paired with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM systems, enable them to excel in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate time management skills and the ability to work effectively on their own. Candidates must possess a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle as they are expected to meet clients.
While completed post-secondary education is considered an asset, what truly sets candidates apart is their self-motivation and commitment to achieving goals.
- Develop and implement sales goals that meet the business strategies.
- Work with the show team to achieve revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and sales growth.
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients to ensure exceptional service and the identification of new sales opportunities.
- Proactively conduct selling activities, including face-to-face, phone and email with various sized organizations across multiple time zones
- Research resources, make site visits, and attend industry events.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal teams.
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- Minimum 3-6 years of sales experience with demonstrated ability to manage and increase business relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM's.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function under additional work hours and travel when required.
- Valid Drivers' license, with access to a reliable vehicle required.
If you are a driven and organized sales professional who is eager to join our team and help us continue grow the business, we encourage you to apply by sending your cover letter and resume.