At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ?impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Associate Manager, Social & Programmatic Media
The Associate Manager will play a key role in making improvements to Consumer Health and Pharma Consumer digital marketing effectiveness and cost structure, which are essential drivers of future profitable growth. The Associate Manager will ensure strategic objectives are understood and translated into Social & programmatic buying activities.
Bayer is committed to a flexible hybrid working environment.
What you will do:
- Alignment with and understanding of brand goals to address brand team needs and communicate results and insights back to brand teams
- Ensure access to actionable campaign and ad marketplace data, alignment of campaign line item set ups with reporting breakout structure and facilitating ad hoc analyses
- Develop programmatic/social technical plans in cooperation with Media Teams and Strategists to ensure plans, tactics and execution maps to brand objectives and KPIs
- Provide strategic guidance for the Brands and across the Division to develop and implement best in class tactics and measurement that can be adapted to further the entire division's insight, growth and efficiency
- Attain and maintain media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, walled garden self-service tools, tag management and ad servers
- Manage accurate and responsible budgeting for annual digital Brand spending by informing and providing council / perspective on anticipated cost (media and technology) and impact
- Select optimal best practice campaign line item set up to maximize optimization options, breakout reporting pivots and performance
- Proactively monitor daily campaign performance to identify optimizations that maximize return on programmatic and social ad spend and ensure brand objectives are met on an ongoing basis
- Triage and resolve escalated campaign launch and management issues
- Manage the billing process and ensure accurate reconciliation and payment processing occurs in a timely manner
- Define and manage daily / weekly / monthly iterative optimization tests
- Scale implementation of tested improvements to campaign performance across all biddable channels and brands to exceed portfolio profitable revenue growth goals
- Operationalization: Continually streamline and standardize social and programmatic campaign set up, trafficking, optimization, monitoring & Quality Assurance processes
- Advise: Work with Media Team to become social media subject matter expert, providing brands teams and stakeholders planning / forecasting support, tactic recommendations and POVs on best practices
- Ad Operations: Manage ad operations to ensure seamless execution of campaign launches including all line item set up, trafficking activities, and audience creation
- Optimization: Continuously improve daily and weekly optimizations that can be applied portfolio-wide to generate YoY KPI growth from digital media investment
Who you are:
- Minimum of college diploma required
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience at media agency, major digital platform, ad tech start up or brand
- Working knowledge of media buying strategy with a focus on Social
- Experience working with complex digital media programs from an efficiency and volume standpoint
- Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and/or Programmatic Ad Tech platforms).
- Experience of success achieving upper funnel and performance marketing goals via programmatic and/or social
- Experience with targeting tactics, including site retargeting, lookalike modeling and search retargeting, with an understanding of how to leverage them to achieve business goals
- Clear communicator able to support POVs with solid rationale
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful & actionable insights from data
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects
- Proactive self-starter and able to work in collaborative, matrixed, dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Ambition to grow with the company and take on more responsibility
- Proficient with Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards package
- Collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture
- Career development and global opportunities
- Work-life flexibility programs such as flex hours, employee discounts, volunteer days, wellness, and other employee offerings
Bayer is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences and believe that our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of individual life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities that our employees invest in their work represents our culture, reputation, and Bayer's values and purpose.
Learn more about our values and purpose at: https://www.bayer.com/en/ca/canada-our-purpose-values
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
Canada : Ontario : Mississauga