In 1944, a group of regional truck leasing company owners met in Chicago to discuss how they could work together to provide maintenance for one another as their trucks began to travel across the country. From that meeting, NationaLease was born. Today, maintenance and the technicians who provide it still form the backbone of the NationaLease system. We are looking to strengthen our team with people who share our passion for providing a high level of quality and service to our customers. If you are that sort of person, we'd love to hear from you. Additional information can be found on our website at http://www.nationalease.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
We are the best at what we do so what are you waiting for?
The Calmont Group is growing and we would love for you to come and grow with us!
For nearly 50 years, Calmont Group, a growing Canadian-based company with branches in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We are dedicated to delivering best-in-class transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Calmont Group is comprised of Calmont Leasing Ltd., Calmont Truck Centre Ltd., Calmont Equipment Ltd., and Carter Lease and Rentals.
What we offer:
Employer paid Health and Dental plans
Employee Assistance Program
Great Team Environment
What You'll Do
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a Service Writer at our Calmont Equipment branch - Bobcat of Edmonton.
As a Service Writer, your primary responsibility is to manage the day-to-day administrative and clerical functions of the service department. As the first point of contact, you will represent the service department and the company to our customers. Some of the job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting all customers that enter the service area.
- Addressing customer inquiries in person, through email, or on the phone.
- Engaging with customers and acting as liaison for the service department.
- Contacting customers when additional work is required ensuring that work is authorized.
- Following-up on status of repairs to ensure units will be ready when promised.
- Advising customers of the status of repairs and any delays when required.
- Working with service personnel to provide accurate quotes on costs of repairs.
- Providing work orders to Shop Foreman for scheduling.
- Reviewing all work orders to ensure all charges are fair, equitable, properly documented, and shop supplies are accounted for.
- Ensuring all work orders are closed in an expeditious manner within monthly and yearly timelines.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience.
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with the drive to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with CDK Software considered an asset.