Here are some of the great benefits that we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with company match
- Opportunity for career stability and growth
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexibility with start and end times (depending on circumstances and position)
- Affinity group for women (dependent on location)
- On the job training
We are currently looking for a quick learner that has a passion for human resources technology. Reporting into the Head of HR Technology, using your analytical and research skills, you will be responsible for resolving business needs through the optimization of the configuration of our state-of-the-art HR technology solutions including UKG Dimensions (Kronos) and Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Project based work to improve HCM system capabilities and functionality including payroll (Oracle HCM on Cloud) and time (UKG Dimensions)
- Handles complex issues and problems within Payroll typically raised through Payroll Administrators
- Assists in the review, testing, and implementation of system updates/releases including updating processes and training on new processes
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent considered an asset.
- Ability to quickly understand HR/Time/Payroll concepts and apply them to technology.
- Detailed-orientated excel guru with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Determination, self-motivation and an eagerness to take on new challenges with a lifelong learner approach
- Tech savvy and with the ability to do System/Application Configuration and testing
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud and/or UKG Dimensions
- Experience and knowledge with Canadian payroll and time management considered an asset
- HR Technology implementation and support experience
At Samuel we believe in a culture of equality. Respect and integrity are at our core. We are committed to building and embracing a diverse workforce and creating an environment that is open and inclusive for everyone.
Job Type: Full-time