Punjab Milk Foods is looking to hire 2 Administrative Assistants to perform the administrative duties of their dairy-based foods & Sweets manufacturing business. The applicant should have adequate experience to record all operations and monitor the movement of products and ensure administrative work in an effective manner.
Shift Timings: 8 hours rotational shift
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 6308 - 146th Street, Surrey. BC
Wage Rate: $25/hour for 37.5 hours a week
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports for all orders.
- Communicate regularly with production team, warehouse, inventory control and logistics service providers.
- Ensure all dispatch orders are forwarded to the warehouse to be processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle incoming and outbound commercial invoices.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Answer all telephone and electronic enquires and relay calls and messages.
- Communicate with customers and provide updates in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedules and training sessions.
- Assist the Sales and Operations team with various tasks related to transportation logistics, customer orders and deliveries and specific delivery requests.
- Maintain inventory of materials and products.
- Coordinate effectively between warehouse, production floor and dispatch teams.
- Communicate with clients for feedback on deliveries and their orders.
- Compile data, and other information to support market research activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. Must be able to work alone or in a team.
- Teamwork instinct is required
- Effective communication skills
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Discounted or free food
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications above, then apply now with a cover letter and resume outlining your interests, skills, and experience.