About Fuse Financial
Fuse Financial provides a simple all-in-one platform for small business owners and accountants to run their day-to-day financial operations. Our customers can open a Fuse account in less than 5 minutes to send and collect their invoices right away, issue spend Visa cards to their teams, track expenses and upload receipts, pay bills and automate their books in Quickbooks, Xero, Freshbooks and more.
We're looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to consult by telephone and email with prospective customers. We are deluged with new prospects every day. Help us!
As a Sales Development Representative at Fuse Financial, you will build and generate a pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) and close leads. You will make calls, send emails, and use other marketing tools to qualify leads and schedule demos with small business owners and accounting firms across the country.
- High volume outbound prospecting (100+ calls per day) to present Fuse Financial and qualify the prospect
- Qualify and convert leads (via website, email campaigns, referrals, in-app trials, etc)
- Track and help new prospects and signups and ensure they complete onboarding applications
- Identify and suggest improvements to our products and support system
- Exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly quotas for new pipeline generated and meetings scheduled
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of lead interactions and progress in our CRM system.
- Interest in a career in software sales in the fintech space
- Skills in using Hubspot CRM technology to track and manage new prospect relationships
- Strong communication skills, especially using email and the telephone
- Excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Basic knowledge of the latest cloud service offerings, toolsets, operating systems, and browsers
- Helpful personality who's adept at presenting the features and value of Fuse Financial to small business owners and accounting firms on the other end of the line
- Responsible, ethical, always in the mood to show-and-tell Fuse and help our customers
- Experience selling SaaS products is a big plus
- Weekdays, during business hours
- No travel required
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
Interested? Email us a note with your resume and a link to your Linkedin profile.