We're a Manitoba-based, not-for-profit, health benefits provider with a vision to be the trusted and essential health and wellness partner for all Manitobans. Every dollar made is reinvested in our infrastructure, our people, and our province with the goal of providing better care for our members, expanding our community impact and broadening our health care knowledge.
Why work for us?
Manitoba Blue Cross, is a Manitoba Top Employer. We are empowered to give back to the community, and we know that caring needs to start in our workplace with our own Manitoba Blue Cross team. We actively foster a culture that focuses on your satisfaction, development, diversity, and growth.
Culture of Caring
We strive to succeed at reaching our organizational goals, but we always make time to celebrate our successes. Having fun as a group and rewarding our employees for their accomplishments is an essential part of our workplace culture.
We want our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve, and we're committed to creating a fair and respectful workplace. We offer a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance and support to advance your career that includes:
- Competitive starting salary.
- A comprehensive health benefit package.
- Hybrid work environment, flexible work schedules.
- Fully equipped onsite fitness center.
- Casual dress code to promote diversity and inclusivity.
- Personal and professional development. Are you a driven, dedicated, and enthusiastic individual who wants to work in a friendly and rewarding environment? If so, we are looking for someone like you! The following position is open to anyone residing in Winnipeg and surrounding areas with valid work authorization.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator develops and implements marketing and communications campaigns across all mediums, including online, social media, print, TV, and radio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, review, edit and source diverse content for a variety of platforms and audiences in support of corporate initiatives.
- Maintain and enhance Manitoba Blue Cross's reputation and brand, and ensure accountability, accuracy, and consistency in communications.
- Work with the design and marketing team to support the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Assist in the coordination of related marketing materials (e.g., email marketing campaigns, social media, print and online advertising) to help increase business and support retention.
- Brainstorm ideas, conceptualize and develop copy for advertising campaigns, promotional materials and more.
- Ensure website content is relevant and up to date, including product information and promotions, company information and news.
- Work with the creative team to ensure all marketing materials are on brand and reflect the voice of Manitoba Blue Cross.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve marketing and communications deliverables.
- Develop video scripts and/or storyboards.
- Perform research for brand and marketing plans, content strategies and digital marketing efforts, including analysis of markets, competitors, content, brand, website traffic and keywords.
- Ensure that all deployed strategies are running smoothly and updated on regular intervals.
- Analyze customer feedback and campaign performance.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Dedicated to the principles of exceptional service; committed to responding to, anticipating, and addressing the needs of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of three years of marketing and/or communications experience with a portfolio of work provided upon request.
- University degree or college diploma in communications, marketing or related discipline is required (or equivalent work experience).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment; process and results driven.
- Innovative, strategic mindset, and a critical thinker who can act quickly under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Collaborative aptitude. Open to peer review and constructive feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity within the health and/or wellness industry is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is an asset.
- Familiarity with HTML, web-based advertising and communications tools is an asset.
- Experience with videography and/or photography is an asset. Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you!
If you would like to join our team, you are invited to apply by submitting your resume and cover letter by clicking the "Apply" button below by November 22nd, 2023.
To learn more visit: https : //www2.mb.bluecross.ca/about-us/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those being considered will be contacted.
Manitoba Blue Cross is committed to the principles of diversity, equity & inclusion and to promoting opportunities in hiring for everyone. We want our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve, and we're committed to creating a fair and respectful workplace.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process, please let us know.