About Can/Am Technologies
At Can/Am, we have been creating great software that empowers our clients to provide outstanding service to their customers for over 15 years. Our Teller Cash Receipting software is an industry-leading solution that automates and streamlines cash handling and financial management practices for State, County, and City governments. Can/Am serves clients across North America, with staff operating in the following locations: Denver Colorado and Edmonton Alberta.
We've built an engaged team of hard-working and collaborative people in our U.S. and Canadian locations. Successful Can/Am team members model these values:
- Pursue thoughtful understanding | approaching every situation and person with compassion, seeking to gain insight at a deeper level
- Challenge reality | honestly aspiring to improve with forward-focused ambition
- Engage growth together | cultivating a dynamic environment with opportunities to learn, have fun, and realize full potential
- Spark | igniting joyful experiences and innovative solutions with passion and energy
- Pay it forward | creating lasting value by investing generously in our people, platforms and community
Can/Am is looking for a dedicated person to manage the complete RFP process with a minimum of 3 years of experience preparing RFPs. Can/Am has experienced a high growth rate over the past several years and is expecting that trend to continue. This member will be a key component of the Sales and Marketing team.
- Position will report to the V.P. of Sales and Marketing.
- Position can be remote.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Be the subject matter expert on all of Can/Am's SaaS applications.
- Analyze RFP requirements with the Sales team.
- Work with the sales team to craft the best win strategy for the response.
- Manage the RFP proposal process from start to finish.
- Develop and manage the RFP proposal schedule.
- Write and coordinate selected proposal content with input from sales and subject matter experts.
- Provide final proofreading, editing and standardization of text for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style.
- Requires performance of tasks that, at times, require high levels of complexity and/or urgency.
- Curate and manage the proposal and RFP response library Loopio.
- Must complete all assigned projects on or before the assigned due dates. The RFP specialist is responsible for managing and coordinating the efforts to meet deadlines and may be responsible for multiple projects at a time.
- The RFP specialist will need to remain up to date on all new innovations in the software and will be responsible for comprehending, adapting, and helping create new answers, adding them to the library.
- During non-RFP involvement, this role will act as a sales assistant to the V.P. of Sales and Marketing.
Required Skills And Expertise
- Associate degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and oral, including active listening and the ability to ask questions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- 3 - 5 years of successful RFP review and preparation.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business concepts and vice-versa.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to explain complex technical topics in simple terms to stakeholders, the translation layer between business users and our technical teams.
- Passionate; invested in the success of our Sales team members.
- The ability to develop a clear, concise and convincing value message reflected in our RFP/RFI responses.
- Ability to partner with sales, implementation and development resources to understand the key requirements a prospect or client needs to understand concerning functionality or services.
- Experience using RFP software is required. Experience with Loopio is a plus.
- Local and State Government industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is a plus.
What You Will Receive
- A challenging, fulfilling career with co-workers who interact within the framework of our values as a small, vibrant team.
- A competitive pay scale (starting at $75,000 annual).
- Generous benefits.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
If you are qualified for this position and have a passion for writing and sales, we would love to hear from you!
Can/Am is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or any other non-merit factor protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Can/Am is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact via Isarta and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Powered by JazzHR