Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team?we're collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and administering transactional recruitment functions that contribute to the achievement of specific talent attraction/recruitment goals at PC Financial & Services. You will have the opportunity to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders; to ensure a high level of internal customer service to all colleagues through the effective administration of the recruitment program.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and energetic individual, who enjoys the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment with frequent workload changes and competing demands.
At PC Financial & Services, we're making a difference in what we do, but it's the unique passions and perspectives, experiences and inputs from our colleagues that make it happen. Driven by Purpose. Fueled by Ambition. Energized by Challenge. Elevated by Team. Different by design. Bring your Difference. Make your Difference. Bring it.
What You'll Do:
- You'll play a critical role in supporting our recruitment efforts by managing various aspects of the process, from reviewing job descriptions and posting openings to responding to feedback, coordinating new hire paperwork and onboarding.
- Conduct screening activities like resume review, interview scheduling, and offer letter generation.
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process for our co-op program, including liaising with educational institutions, managing job postings, shortlisting candidates, coordinating interviews, and executing offer letters.
- Collaborate with external resources and job boards to promote open positions.
- Take charge of daily execution for the co-op program and related events.
- Provide essential administrative support to the recruitment team.
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of progressive HR experience, with a background in recruiting and departmental program coordination. Campus recruitment experience is a valuable asset.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Human Resources or a related field.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, working with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborative mindset, capable of producing innovative solutions by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Strong team-building skills and a background in people development.
- A commitment to embracing and supporting Loblaw's diverse and inclusive culture, aligning business decisions with CORE values (Care, Ownership, Respect, and Excellence).
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and communication skills.
- A deep commitment to maintaining confidentiality and privacy regarding all employee records and internal communications.
- Proficiency in using computer systems, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Exposure to an applicant tracking system (ATS) and experience with Workday is an advantage.
- Demonstrated focus on client groups and the ability to develop and nurture positive client relationships.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.