Geosyntec is looking for a Virtual Event Coordinator who thrives in a demanding environment and can adhere to strict webinar schedules, to join our team in our Toronto, ON, or a hybrid work from home schedule or the option to work remotely may be available at the Company's discretion.
The position will be responsible for assisting with internal and external events online and in-person using the best available technology and resources. For in-person events, the role will assist with all aspects of event presentations and meetings; and for online events, manage an event calendar, assist with event marketing, track attendance, introduce events, assist presenters, monitor chat, and moderate as required.
Geosyntec is an innovative, international engineering and consulting firm serving private and public-sector clients to address new ventures and complex problems involving our environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure. Our engineers, scientists, technical and project employees serve our clients from offices across the world. Ranked by ENR as one of the top environmental engineering design firms, Geosyntec is internationally known for its technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service.
We invest in our people. Each employee is unique, and your career at Geosyntec will be too. We offer competitive pay and benefits, and well-being programs to support you and your family.
To Learn More Visit: http://www.geosyntec.com/careers/.Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Execute Virtual event production such as:
- Managing the complete virtual event process
- Live Logistics
- Conducting dry runs with speakers
- Providing technical support
- Monitor event performance to accomplish stated objectives.
- Produce virtual training sessions, including management of break-out rooms, polling, spotlighting and whiteboards.
- Work with the Central Marketing and Sales Support team to ensure training and event goals are met.
- Coordinate with various departments to produce company-wide town hall meetings.
- Assist digital marketing team in execution of hybrid events.
- Generate innovative ideas to drive attendee engagements, sales opportunities, and engagement strategies.
- Manage internal and external communications related to virtual events, webinars, and trainings. Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. (Required) Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of event/meeting management (live and/ or virtual) experience with client-facing communication; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (required)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) (required)
- Can manage multiple tasks in a fast pace and deadline driven environment (required).
- Ability to work and communicate with leaders across all levels of an organization (required).
- Has the ability to work independently, as well as lead and work effectively in a multiple team environment. (required)
- Can communicate on the phone and online platforms, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar, Google Meet, and WebEx. (required)
- Basic video editing and graphic design skills. (preferred)
- Proficient with HubSpot, Market, or other marketing automation software. (preferred).
- Ability to travel to company offices across the country as needed. (required)
- Valid U.S. driver's license and satisfactory driving record for business travel. (required)
Below is the range that we in good faith believe is the potential compensation for this role at the time of this posting and is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. The typical base salary range for this position is just one component of Geosyntec's total compensation package for employees. Actual compensation will be determined based on education, experience, skill set and location.
- Minimum Wage: $25.58/hourly
- Maximum Wage: $35.81/hourly
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including, paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), and other benefits to eligible employees.