As a Senior Inside Sales Representative within the Electrical/ Data Communications or Distribution environment, you will interact with existing customers, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales of the Company's products and/or services by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer's buying experience. You will own a book of larger, more complex accounts and is proficient in all aspects of the inside sales process with a focus on proactive selling techniques to add business or expand current book of accounts. You will also collaborate with outside sales to ensure goals are being met.
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products and acquires and shares competitive knowledge.
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
- May function as the lead for other ISRs with respect to processes, systems, customers, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales Administration (4-5 years).
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated high level of sustained competency as a professional contributor.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in team environment and mentor/coach team members.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potential new accounts.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
- Ability to solve difficult and sometimes moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to resolve complex situations.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferred sales experience in electrical/ data communications or distribution environment.
- Ability to travel 0% - 25%
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The expected salary range for this role is $52,600 - $65,700. This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. This position may be eligible to participate in the company's incentive plan. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including medical, dental, company and employee sponsored DCPP, Paid Time Off and more.