TITLE: Project Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
LOCATION Greater Toronto Area
We are looking for the right candidate to be responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support
of technical projects that impact multiple departments and workflows.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Engineering diploma or similar discipline OR equivalent combinations of technical training with a focus in the HVACR industry. Strong Industry experience as an alternate to educational credentials.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the HVAC industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: Word Processing, and spreadsheet applications.
Experience with financial tasks like invoicing
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Hold Driver's License
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross?functional team.
- Oversee the day to day duties of a project's administration
- Coordinate material availability related to specific projects
- Maintain accurate and up?to?date project status logs , track responses and advise the Project
- Manager of the status
- Update and communicate to cross?functional teams key project milestones and commitments
- Report on the teams key performance indicators include, billing , invoicing, labour and profitability.
Interested candidates should reply by sending resume and supporting information.
2693 Steeles Ave West (t) 1.877.733.3833 www.yorkland.net
Toronto Ontario M3J 2Z8