Reporting to the Team Lead, Talent Acquisition, the Coordinator, Talent Acquisition will support full-cycle recruitment, onboarding and orienting all new hires. The incumbent will assist with day-to-day talent acquisition activities from an administrative perspective to ensure the most efficient and effective recruitment process for our external clients and internal business partners.Duties & Responsibilities :
- Act as a primary support for the Talent Acquisition team and special projects
- Coordinate full cycle recruitment processes within the People and Culture department
- Create and maintain various job descriptions for new and existing positions
- Post and maintain jobs online, internally and on external recruitment websites
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to establish a consistent hiring process at all stations within Canada and the United States
- Arrange and conduct interviews including telephone pre-screens, individual, panel and video interviews for select positions
- Provide timely follow-up and communication to candidates throughout the application process
- Initiate various pre-employment verifications including but not limited to, reference and background checks and medical exams, while liaising with vendors, booking and cancelling appointments and following up
- Conduct follow up meetings with interview candidates to provide feedback as requested
- Responsible for offer letter creation, assisting with verifying and completing change forms, and internal transfer paperwork
- Update the job applicant tracking system and ensure that all new hire documentation is collected and/or missing documentation is followed up on and communicated to the People and Culture Coordinator
- Create and distribute candidate correspondence including interview schedules, new hire paperwork, offer letters
- Attend career fairs and coordinate on-site tours/visits for groups and schools
- Provide a high level of customer service responding to daily inquiries relating to company policies, programs and procedures
- Monitors the Porter Talent mailbox and responds to candidate inquiries in a timely manner
- Seek out opportunities to refine the recruitment process
- Provide updates to Talent Acquisition team on recruitment progress
- Actively participate in Porter's Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Other duties as assigned Behavioural Competencies:
Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization's standards.
Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.Qualifications :
- Post-secondary education (a focus in Human Resources is an asset)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a recruiting environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organized, focused on quality results and on-time deliverables
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide effective solutions
- Strong team player
- Experience using applicant tracking systems an asset
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks Company Description:
Porter Airlines provides a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating®. Visit www.flyporter.com or follow @porterairlines on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Details of Porter's North America-wide service plans are available at flyporter.com.