Job Summary:The Events Senior Manager will be responsible for overall program management, execution, and evaluation of Volaris Group company events, including our marquee global vertical market software event Quadrants.
Job Description :
Job Description :
The Events Senior Manager will be responsible for overall program management, execution, and evaluation of Volaris Group company events, including our marquee global vertical market software event Quadrants.
As part of our effort to convene company leaders, share best practices, and drive employee engagement, Volaris Group runs a series of strategic events across the group.
Reporting to and working in close collaboration with the Vice President, Global Communication, the Senior Events Manager will drive event strategy, support event production, help manage venue sourcing, and provide leadership on event logistics.
We are seeking an experienced events professional, ready to take leadership of an ambitious and high-profile events program. The ideal candidate is hardworking and self-motivated. This role is best suited for an entrepreneurial problem solver, with a portfolio of successful global events.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive events, marketing, or communications experience.
- Prior experience delivering global events programs in a large multi-national organization
- Proven track record of managing event programming, including speaker selection and management, agenda building and VIP management
- Strong logistics experience, evidenced by successfully coordinating complex, multi-track corporate events and meetings
- Strong relationship skills - with experience managing multiple vendor relationships, partner organizations and complex multi-stakeholder projects
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization, including company executives, leaders, prospects, and partners
- Experience with event management technology, including registration systems and event analytics or survey tools.
- Frequent travel, including internationally, will be required
- Strong commitment to Volaris values and culture and a commitment to operating with the highest standards of integrity
- Attention to detail, with an eye for event attendee experience and event production
- Collaborative approach to achieving results and quickly able to achieve this with diverse, new, or temporary teams
- Analytical and data interrogation/diligence skills across broad range of data sets, including attendee profile, budget data, and business performance metrics
- Proactive interest in business strategy, trends, and operational effectiveness
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand commercial processes using a mix of quantitative and qualitative information
- Persistence and resilience that ensures key deadlines are met
- Concise and effective presentation and messaging that distil key points/focus areas
- Able to build relationships/trust and show empathy with owners/founders/managers across diverse circumstances
- Able to plan/organize and self-motivated to drive immediate goals and overall programme objectives
- Proactive reporting against targets/skills and seek regular constructive feedback on outputs from all sources to maximize continuous improvement
- Strong technical acumen and up-to-date knowledge and skills in Event Management Technology
- This position is hybrid - and the successful candidate can split time between Volaris HQ in Mississauga, Ontario and remote.
- International travel will be required, up to 25% of the time
Number of Openings Available:
Number of Openings Available:1