EnerSys® is an industrial technology leader serving the global community with mission critical stored energy solutions that meet the growing demand for energy efficiency, reliability and sustainability. We are driven by a passion to provide people everywhere with accessible power to help them work and live better. Our people are our strength, an endless resource for innovation, insight and enthusiasm.
This position will report to our EnerSys Energy Systems business, which serves the telecom, cable broadband, industrial, renewable, and data center markets. Our portfolio combines our stored energy expertise with power systems, enclosures, and renewable energy products to deliver world-class solutions for diverse applications such as 5G, broadband, Internet of Things (IoT), data center, and solar power. Our cutting-edge technology includes Lithium batteries, Fault Managed Power Systems, and Extended Run Time battery backup systems that improve the reliability and resiliency of broadband networks.
EnerSys has over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. Some of our brands include PowerSafe, DataSafe, and Genesis batteries; Cordex power; and Outback Power renewable energy products. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
What We're Offering
- 12 Paid Holidays per year, plus sick time and vacation time
- Full benefit plan including, extended medical, vision and dental 100% paid by the company
- Life Insurance, long term disability and a salary continuance plan.
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- 6% RRSP employer matching program
Compensation Range: 62,000-77,500
Compensation may vary based on applicant's work experience, education level, skill set, and/or location.
Learn More About Our Company
To guide and develop the content creation process for our brand and product portfolio. Required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
To write, develop, edit, and publish copy for a variety of digital platforms, including website, intranet (SharePoint), videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, and more. To create messaging for marketing materials, and various forms of digital online copy to sell or promote products, services, solutions and increase brand awareness, etc. Ensure global and regional representation is acknowledged within internal and external communications deliverables and work closely with colleagues to share best practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with Strategic Marketing, create and build original copy for long and short formats including brochures, web copy, social media posts, infographics, email marketing campaigns, blogs across the TBIRD markets.
- Understand the EnerSys and Energy Systems tone of voice and brand and how it can be used to achieve our strategic objectives.
- Produce final copy for internal and external channels from technical drafts and notes, or based on information obtained from project stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry best practices for technical and product information copywriting.
- Stay informed about the work competitors are doing in the digital space and be aware of current and forthcoming trends.
- Work closely with marketing to develop new content and tell brand stories.
- Create on-brand copy that gets our customers talking.
- Liaise and work in partnership with the Energy Systems Global (ESG) Creative team in the development of creative concepts and the application of our brand's identity and tone of voice across high impact branded collateral, and online and offline executions.
- Support the Internal Communications Lead in creation of company-related copy to support online presence (internal or external)
- Working together with Internal Communications Lead, to leverage the Base Camp intranet platform and ensure copy, content and pages are managed and updated.
- Work closely with the creative and engagement teams to meet a range of brand goals and KPIs
- Create creative ideas and copy across various advertising and marketing formats while keeping our brand voice in mind.
- Work is partnership with Engagement Manager for the creation and execution of SEO meta descriptions, titles and tags for marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Write executive talking points and scripts for events, interviews, webcasts and podcasts.
- Ensure all digital content is reviewed to meet internal legal, online data and regulatory standards.
- Experience in one of the following industries/product lines: Telecom, Cable Broadband, Renewable Energy, Data Centers or Industrial.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Experience in the energy systems industry is preferred in telecoms, cable broadband, industrial, renewable and data center markets.
- High energy & high drive personality with a focus on success. Self-starter mindset is a must with a proven ability to work autonomously.
- Must have excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation. The ability to communicate in a professional and clear manner when dealing with customers, field sales and company contacts is a must.
- Must be fluent and comfortable in speaking, reading and writing English. Candidate must be capable of working in a multinational/multi-language environment.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact productively with others.
- Experience of writing for a wide range of print and digital communications.
- Ability to translate technical information into understandable and relevant content that is understood by internal stakeholders and customers.
- Experience with social media, marketing campaign production, automation and management, and website development/support is preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management background and skillsets.
- Preferable experience with Salesforce CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation tools, Digital Asset Management tools, Monday.com platform, Pardot and other marketing software.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/Minority/Female/Vets/Disabled