Are you passionate about making a difference in healthcare communications? Join our team at Bridge Medical Communications, where you'll have the opportunity to work alongside the co-founders and receive mentorship in the medical communications field.
As a Medical Communications Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in project management, content delivery, client services, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a rewarding career in medical communications and looking to get their foot in the door. Note: this is a hybrid role where employees work partly in the physical workplace, and partly remotely - at home or from another workspace.
About Bridge Medical Communications:
Bridge Medical Communications is a boutique agency that was founded in 2011 to link industry and healthcare providers in delivering innovative medicines and aligned healthcare communication solutions. Bridge has continued to evolve with the dynamic health environment and launched CONNECT Communications to increase collaboration on patient-centered care and point of care solutions. Learn more at bridgemedcomms.com
- Collaborate with team members to meet customer requirements, manage project briefs and timelines, and track project progress.
- Support project implementation and maintain communication with the Account Lead.
- Manage external contributors, partner with supplier and delivery teams, lead internal meetings, and provide regular project updates to clients.
- Manage content revisions and liaise with clients and vendors to finalize approvals.
- Develop and update meeting templates and content, handle necessary revisions, and format and design materials as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through proactive customer service.
- Foster trusted and valued partner relationships with clients, addressing satisfaction issues promptly and effectively. Develop skills to manage client expectations, budgets, timelines, and issues.
Healthcare Provider Management:
- Maintain professional relationships and execute professional communications through all healthcare provider contact.
- Develop discussion guides and contact reports for client meetings.
- Ensure proper organization and backup of documents and files in Dropbox.
- File program samples, assets, and be a representative for our shared office space.
- Bachelor's degree in science, business or arts-specialty in communications an asset.
- Basic understanding of budget structure and project tracking.
- Dynamic personality with a ?can-do? attitude and an innovative mindset.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of communications and materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent database creation and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry is beneficial.
- Knowledge of digital and social media platforms is a plus.
- French/English bilingual capability is an asset.
- Salary: competitive and commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Hybrid role with the flexibility of working both in-office and from home
- A flexible, collaborative, positive, and fast-paced work environment
- Many opportunities for growth and professional development
Join us at Bridge Medical Communications and be part of our mission to improve healthcare communications and empower patients. If you are eager to embark on a rewarding career in medical communications and meet our qualifications, we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a personalized cover letter explaining why you are the ideal fit for this role.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team and will review all emailed applications for candidates who meet our hiring criteria. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your time and interest in working with CONNECT Communications!