Location: Houston, Texas or Dallas, Texas or Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum's marketing team is hiring a B2B SaaS Content Writer to create and enhance content for all company marketing. As the Content Writer, you'll influence and evolve the brand strategy, standards and tone of voice, while ensuring consistent brand messaging across all channels. The ideal candidate loves to write and has a natural curiosity in researching and learning about a broad range of business, energy, and technology topics. You'll be able to communicate technical and complex subjects through a concise value-driven tone and deliver engaging headlines across web and digital collateral. This role is responsible for creating content for various marketing materials including case studies, white papers, video scripts, blog posts, landing pages, web pages, and marketing emails. This position is also responsible for the review, proofing and editing of content produced by others.
- Create short-form content for the website, social media, landing pages, emails, and other campaign assets
- Create long-form blogs, white papers, and thought leadership content
- Conduct research by reading trade publications and interviewing subject matter experts
- Craft interview questions and prepare abstracts for white papers and bylines
- Incorporate key product messaging into all written assets
- Collaborate and ideate on the editorial calendar, making recommendations on new content development
- Create advertising concepts - both short and long form - for use in events and digital advertising
- Edit, proofread and improve content produced by others
- Support SEO best practices and develop high-quality SEO driven content
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field
- 3-5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Demonstrable, storytelling and succinct advertising/demand generation writing, with a strong portfolio showcasing creative and strategic work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail as all copy must be error free
- Strong creative writing, communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with developing brand tone and/or brand copy guidelines
- Ability to research industry-related topics and conduct interviews with key stakeholders
- Ability to write SEO optimized content
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver's License Verification and passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the United States or Canada (depending on where the successful candidate is currently located and the location hired into) is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
About Quorum Software
Diversity Statement: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.
Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.