A little about us
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestlé Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you. Learn more by visiting www.global.nestleprofessional.com.
Business areas: Nestlé Professional
Job title: Territory Sales Representative (Vancouver)
Salary Range: $53,952.00 - $67,440.00
- Comprehensive total rewards benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one of employment
- Company matched pension plan
- Three weeks of Vacation and three personal days (Personal Paid Holidays)
- Flexible and hybrid work arrangements
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to Educational Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus eligibility
- Up to 50% off - Nespresso Coffee Machine, Capsules and accessories
- Access to the Discount Company store with Nestlé, Nespresso, and Purina products (Located across various Nestle offices/sites)
- Additional discounts on a variety of products and services offered by our preferred vendors and partnerships.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative in Vancouver region reporting into the Regional Sales Manager west. This position contributes to Nestle Professional success by achieving sales and profit objectives through growing and retaining existing food service business by leveraging strategic relationships within a geographic territory.
A day in the life of a Territory Sales Representative:
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within customer base, key decision makers, leadership teams as well as operations
- Conduct business reviews (as required based on size of customer) to discover customer priorities and identify opportunities for NP and our platforms to maximize sales
- Analyse customer performance (financially and operationally) to provide consultation and insights to drive portfolio results
- Conduct and maintain regular quality assurance audits to ensure product and brand quality
- Maintain accurate trade asset records, coaching and at times performing preventative maintenance to minimize trade asset spend. Plan for replacements and equipment forecasting as needed.
- Work collaboratively and participates in effective and strategic communication with Business Development Representative (BDR), Internal Sales Account Representative (ISAR), Customer Service, Trade Assets and equipment teams, National Accounts, Marketing, Finance and third party vendors for customer support
- Provide training and support for all platforms, working collaboratively with Business Development Representative (BDR) on new accounts and opening procedures. Provide update and refreshers as required.
- Maintain accurate customer data records and details through CLM system
- Support new business development and marketing initiatives, as required
What will make you successful?
As the successful candidate you will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team to drive business results. You will be able to analyze problems and provide solutions while balancing multiple priorities with the ability to deliver customer satisfaction that results in referrals, references and repeat business.
You will also have a:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Food Service industry, including knowledge of distribution
- Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures
- Ability to work variable hours, including evenings and weekends when required
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) considered an asset
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression - this really could be a move towards the exciting sales career you've always wanted.
What you need to know
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé Canada is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome qualified applicants to bring their diverse and unique experiences as a result of their education, perspectives, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.