- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Analytics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technology related sales or business development at a business-to-business software company.
- Experience promoting cloud computing platforms and services.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, investigative tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with commercial and legal negotiations, as well as procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives and promote software.
- Ability to work with sales specialists and customer's technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will work with enterprise accounts. You will leverage existing relationships with executives, develop new relationships, and act as a trusted business partner to understand customer's company issues and goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations' ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology - all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build executive relationships with enterprise customers, and bring C-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire complex business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working with customer developers, and Google partners to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and engaged landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business-cycle. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.