Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondel?z International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
This role delivers recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with People Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process. The TA Advisor partners with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience. Specialized expertise in local market knowledge, most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process; As part of a BU Squad liaises with BU TA Lead and BU People Experience Lead to ensure recruitment service delivery is in line with overall Employee Lifecycle practices within the BU.
How you will contribute
- Provide specialist technical expertise to lead both proactive and reactive Recruitment activities in accordance with MDLZ policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager and People Lead providing market insights and accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback and offer (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements, leads and coaches managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent
- Work with TA Coordinator to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels- owning the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Act as a candidate relationship manager during hiring processes for immediate needs while proactively building talent pools for future hiring needs and provide high-touch support for key Recruitment moments that matter to candidates and hiring Collaborate with BU Talent Acquisition Lead an/or TA Lead to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service. Drives operational efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement, candidate and hiring manager experience and meeting SLAs. Support BU TA Lead and/or TA Lead with candidate and hiring manager satisfaction monitoring and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in talent acquisition processes and channels with dedicated and specialised expertise in sourcing , assessment, matching, selling and closing capabilities
- Expertise in local market knowledge, the most effective sourcing channels, industry networks, and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in recruitment process
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results & customer service orientation
- Strong project and vendor management skills, ability to lead complex projects and pro-actively manage work and drive continuous improvement
What you need to know about this position:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead full cycle talent acquisition across a varity of areas including manufacturing and commercial for the Canadian business unit.
In addition to leading your requisition load you will participate in a variety of projects in support of our TA Global Excellence goals.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- You understand the Canadian landscape related to TA and leverage your honed sourcing skills to find top talent in conventional and novel ways.
- You are meticulous about maintaining data hygiene and leverage data to make informed decisions.
- You are committed to your candidates and stakeholders and maintain adherencce to your SLAs while delivering excellent experiences.
Education / Certifications:
Completion of a degree program related to Business, Human Resources, or related field.
Travel requirements :
This is a hybrid position with our head office located in Toronto.
Monday to Friday regular business hours.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
With several brands that are among consumer favourites, including Cadbury, OREO, Christie and Maynards, we are one of the largest snack companies in Canada. Many of our iconic brands are ranked first, second or third in their categories, and our manufacturers and pastry chefs have an enviable mission to create and manufacture chocolate, cookies, crackers and candy in our iconic factories and locations across Ontario. A company with many ambitious growth targets, we have invested close to $250 million in our Ontario plants in recent years alone; We run marketing campaigns promoting innovative products such as Cadbury Dark Milk tablets and OREO Birthday Cake and Peppermint Bark cookies. Our community of more than 2,683 employees is present across Canada and our head office is in Toronto. Passion and dedication characterize our Company. We encourage all our employees to be themselves at work, to speak out and to encourage diversity in all areas of activity. In addition, we foster a flexible work environment and place great importance on the notions of trust and empathy to promote a true sense of belonging.
Mondelez welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that the term "accommodation" in this posting means changes that are made in order to meet the needs of a person with disabilities and not lodging.