The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
- Service Excellence
- Technology leadership
- Focus on Quality
- National Coverage
- Single Point of Contact
- A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Mississauga Branch is currently recruiting for a Fire System Sales Representative to be responsible for acquiring and maintaining new accounts within a specified territory. The self-motivated, high-profile, business-to-business sales professional possesses strong sales skills and technical aptitude with the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve sales objectives, and promote Chubb's solutions with a focus on growing the business
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Quote systems with technical accuracy and within Chubb pricing guidelines.
- Stay current in knowledge of product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines objectives/requirements, and designs a system through consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts, following up on company generated leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Prepare quotes for new/prospective and existing customers
- Maintain client rapport by understanding current and future needs and responding promptly
- Experience in managing and designing complex fire solutions for large construction Projects - Must Have
- Experience dealing with Contractors, Engineers & Distribution and multiple trades
- Experience within the construction market
- Proven sales experience in B2B services with strong prospecting skills including telephone and in-person cold calling
- Technical industry knowledge in fire systems or ability to quickly learn the products.
- Proficient computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
More about the position and the type of candidate required:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and has a desire to work on a winning team
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey a message in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
Our offerings include:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- RRSP matching
- Employee Deals & Discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- A culture of performance & accountability
- A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.