The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
- Service Excellence
- Technology leadership
- Focus on Quality
- National Coverage
- Single Point of Contact
- A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Our Ottawa Branch is currently recruiting a Security Solutions Sales Representative to be responsible for acquiring and maintaining new accounts within a specified territory. The self-motivated, business-to-business sales professional will have strong sales skills and technical aptitude with the ability to work towards achieving sales objectives and promote Chubb's solutions with a focus on growing the business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Quote systems for customers with technical accuracy within Chubb pricing guidelines.
- Stay current in knowledge of security product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations.
- Travels to, and visits client locations, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and advises on designing a system through security consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts, following up on company-generated leads, and servicing the existing customer base.
- Maintain client rapport by understanding current and future needs and responding promptly.
- 2+ years of sales experience in Security Systems environment
- Technical industry knowledge in security systems or building technologies
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
More about the position and the type of candidate required:
- Sales experience in B2B services environment with strong prospecting skills highly valued
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and has a desire to work on a winning team
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey a message in an organized, clear, and effective manner
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements.
Our offerings include:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- RRSP matching
- Employee Discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- A culture of performance & accountability
- A supportive and positive team environment
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position may be subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
- Criminal Background Check
- Reference Check
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.