Position Title: Manager, HR Data Governance & Analytics
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time
Position Location: Florenceville GTC
Requisition ID: 26006
For us, for family
We know the importance that food plays in people's lives - the power it has to bring people, families and communities together. Our purpose is to bring enjoyment to people's lives through great tasting food, in a way that reflects our values.
Reporting into the Sr Manager Digital HR, the Manager, HR Data Governance & Analytics will be directly responsible for managing the stand up and steady state operation of the Global HR Data Function at McCain. This role will lead the development and implementation of HR data governance strategies, ensuring consistent and standardized data processes the improve accessibility, usage and security of HR data. The Manager is responsible for governing HR data in a manner that creates and enforces policies, guidelines, and standard procedures, fostering communication within the organization.
How You'll Add Value:
- Lead the build and implementation of HR data management, data governance, and data quality tools/platforms
- Oversee the development of the HR data catalog, data lineage, and metadata management tools within the HR data environment
- Work closely with HR stakeholders to understand data requirements and establish standard definitions for key HR metrics used across the organization
- Ensure processes are in place to enable HR's compliance with data retention, data classification, and security policies - including SOP documentation related to HR processes and data
- Collaborate with other governing bodies to maintain content currency, accessibility, and appropriate sanctioning frameworks and processes
- Lead efforts to map highly critical HR data through tool sets and processes
- Collaborate with HR teams to establish data quality rules and metrics for specific HR data attributes, monitoring them
- Collaborate with HR teams to identify value-driving use cases for HR analytics
- Define and scope a delivery approach against targeted HR analytics use cases, confirming key performance indicators (KPIs) and expected value delivery
- Create proof-of-concept (POCs) or wireframes of HR analytics outputs to ensure alignment
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in HR data management/governance, including data governance, master data management, data protection, and data quality
- Experience working with BI and data visualization tools (Power BI preferred)
- Preferred: Experience working in SuccessFactors and/or SAP On Prem for HR master data management
- Preferred: Knowledge of data warehousing, data modeling and business intelligence/rules design concepts and toolset
- Preferred: Experience leading a team and Experience working on an agile HR team in a virtual, distributed environment
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
The health and safety of McCain employees and their families has been our number one priority since the start of COVID-19 pandemic. With vaccination restrictions easing across the globe we do not currently require employees to be vaccinated, but we reserve the right to change this mandate in line with health guidance and regulations in each country.
Job Family: Human Resources
Division: Global Human Resources
Department : Digital HR
Location(s): CA - Canada : New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)